14 January 2013

Gratitude Mondays

I just posted yesterday on Facebook (though I am sure I read it somewhere on Pinterest or Tumblr) that gratitude is the new black. And though it really doesn't hit the runways for any of the Fall Fashion 2013 previews, it is something that we should wrap ourselves up in from time to time. 

Or at least on the hardest day of the week to be grateful, Monday. 


I am grateful for beautiful & inviting cups of coffee and the people who take the time to make it.






I am grateful for a happy smile from B & a content grin from G.  




I am so, so grateful for small graceful moments of inspiration. 




I am grateful for the oldest, born 13 years ago this week, who wove into the core of my being motherhood.




XOXO. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...