16 March 2013

11/52

11/52
Sweet Middle Child: you love talking, even when you are on the bus, feeling a tad green from motion sickness.
Adored Oldest: you love, love, love that dog. Who knew that the most annoying and slightly deranged dog in the world could be one of the most beloved in all the world?
The Youngest & Last, Never the Least: you just love to draw and create. When ever the mood strikes you, you will stop what you are doing and just start "art-ing around."
                                                              love these boys so.

 Right now, I have more than a smidgen of a crush on these these portraits from last week. I heart them:
Something so sweet and lovely from the blog, She Had Us At Hello. 
This one, so quiet & still from Rebecca Tollefsen's blog. 
And the absolute cuteness in this portrait just melted my heart.

& of course there is Jodi, who's portraits inspire so many. 

hope your weekend is lovely. xxoo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful portraits! Each one truly captures a moment in time and I can't pick which one I love the best. I think it might be the middle photo because he has such a look of love on his face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh rebecca, such kind words. i think the composition of the middle photo of my eldest is the best one too. somehow that one worked out well! xxoo

      Delete
  2. Ah, "art-ing around" I love it! I would have to agree with Rebecca, they are all such unique memories and beautiful all the same. So hard to choose a favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear sweet Kate. thanks so. I am trying to get a wee bit better in capturing a moment...the boys are so fast though they rarely are still for longer than a second. And yes -"art-ing around" what else could we call it? hope you are feeling well and having a lovely start to your week. xo

      Delete
  3. My oldest love love loves our dog too, it's such a special relationship that they have different to all the rest of us. Children being creative I always enjoy watching and seeing how their imaginations work so different to adults. Lovely memories you've captured Rebecca. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't those relationships so special? I always knew they were close, but lately my eyes have opened a bit wider and I see just how important they are to each other. Both of our dogs adore all three of the boys. Bella is a bit more of a mother-ing type, while Mudge, who is a bit kooky & is in the picture with E, is oh so playful and loyal. He stays with E when E is doing his homework and sleeps on his bed at night. xo

      Delete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...