06 May 2013

Hello Monday!

Hello Monday!

You are almost over and I am quite content.
This day has been a whirlwind, fast descent.


Choas! and goodness grumpies is brought.
Don't despair though, not all it is overwrought
with chores to do and clothes to clean
I haven't nearly had enough time to be mean.
Hurrah! the boys cheer,
certainly this means goodness is here

Oh Monday!
Mom is tired, Mom is spent.
Monday is almost over, I am quite content.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hope you all are well! happy monday eve! xxoo 



4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday ... and all the best for Tuesday ;0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesday was a bit better! But had the youngest sick all week. oh well! I know this one will be illness free! xo

      Delete
  2. what a charming little blog you have here....
    love the name, the writing , and the photographs.
    truly special.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so so much Sara. I really appreciate it! xo

      Delete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...