07 May 2013

poetic pause :: apart

there are things that are together,
and there are things that are apart.

seamed sown collected, then slowly stitched undone.

hallowed out.

pulled up from the same soil, gathered as one.

separated, crafted by potters hands,
smoothed and formed.
placed so close, kiln fired firm
never touching.

placed so close together

always apart.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*joining in with my favorite ladies from raincoast cottage and bedsidesign in this week's foliophoto.


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pottery and words. I love the reflection on the glass - it almost makes 2 photos in one. Something I really enjoy capturing.
    Chey xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so Chey. Hope all is well high up north. xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love how the photo reflects your words...perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so Sarah. so so so appreciate your kind words. xo

      Delete
  3. I love this. You write so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sarah! Thank you so so very much. just blushing with compliments. xo

      Delete
  4. Such poetry, truly beautiful!

    xox Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are part of this project...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the reflection in the windows and your words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.....and your photography always makes me pause and ooo and aaahhh:~)

    ReplyDelete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...