22 December 2013

joyful! joyful!

 "enough is as good as a feast" -english proverb


joyful: a list for the holidays

-twinkly lights, everywhere.
-festive christmas tree lots 
-birthdays
-blessings
-quiet in the early morning dark
-giggling and games in the afternoon
-things coming together
-wrapping it all up
-hot cider and gingerbread men
-iced sugar cookies
-friends+family
joy fills my heart, when I stop and take a deep breath and see just how blessed I am. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
what's on your list? xxoo

7 comments:

  1. I'm smiling after looking at your wonderful, wonderful photos and reading your simple, happy list. I really must try a photo like that. I'll let you know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these photos ... such "merry" men :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos. you are a joy, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post - so simple yet so touching!!!!! I adore the photos - just seeing those big boy grins makes you want to smile too!!!!! Thank you for spreading the JOY!!!! Beautiful.
    Chey xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca - Love these photos of your gorgeous boys! Have a wonderful Christmas - all the best for 2014. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous photo of your boys. Have a very Merry Christmas. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You truly are lucky to have three amazing souls in your life. Thank you for sharing your world, hope 2014 is a year of much happiness for you and your family

    ReplyDelete

hello there! I love it so when you leave a bit of a note to let me know how you are and what you are thinking. I always love to hear about the things inspiring you and moving you through your day.

About Recently...